Button Down Shirt
The button-down shirt is an evergreen staple for good reason. Ferdinand is our particular interpretation of this beloved sartorial icon.
Expertly made in Portugal, this shirt has a classic fit that's a touch more relaxed than some contemporary cuts, allowing for greater freedom of movement and a laidback sense of style. It has a generously proportioned collar that rolls beautifully, and all of the authentic details are in place, such as genuine mother of pearl buttons, box pleat, and a locker loop.
Crafted from a sturdy Oxford cloth, woven I Japan.
- 100% cotton
- Japanese cloth
- Collar point length: 9.5 cm
- Collar height: 4 cm
- Genuine mother of pearl buttons
- Locker loop
- Box pleat
- Chest pocket
- Classic fit
- Suitable all year
- Made in Portugal
Fit & Sizing
- Use your regular size
- Classic fit, some room in body and sleeves
- Size guide
- Machine wash 40 c
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping with DHL to service point (most EU countries) or FedEx (rest of the world). See customer service section for further info.
- Free shipping on orders above 200 €
- Delivery within 2-5 working days, depending on location
- No additional duties, taxes or fees at delivery in the EU
- Safe payments with credit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal or Klarna (in certain markets)
- 30 days return policy
How to measure?
- Measurements in cm and inches
- Measured flat on garment
- Shoulders measured from left to right shoulder seam
- Chest measured from left to right armpit
- Waist measured at narrowest point
- sleeves measured from shoulder seam to hem
- Length measured centre back from collar seam to hem