Corduroy Button Down Shirt
The button-down shirt is an evergreen staple for good reason. Ferdinand is our particular interpretation of this beloved sartorial icon.
Expertly made in Portugal, this shirt has a classic fit that's a touch more relaxed than some contemporary cuts, allowing for greater freedom of movement and a laidback sense of style. It has a generously proportioned collar that rolls beautifully, and all of the authentic details are in place, such as genuine mother of pearl buttons, box pleat, and a locker loop.
Crafted from a baby corduroy fabric, woven in Italy.
- 100% cotton
- Mother of pearl buttons
- Point length: 9,5 cm
- Collar height: 4 cm
- Collar stitching: 6 mm
- Locker room loop
- Box pleat
- Breast pocket
- Made in Portugal
Fit & Sizing
- We suggest choosing your normal size for best fit.
- Size guide
- Machine wash: 40 c
- Do not bleach
- Iron on low heat
- Do not tumble dry
Shipping & Returns
- Fast and secure shipping with FedEX (international) and DHL/PostNord (Sweden)
- Free shipping on orders above 100 € (Sweden) and 200 € (Rest of the World)
- Delivery within 2-5 working days, depending on location
- No additional duties, taxes or fees at delivery in the EU and Norway.
- Safe payments through Stripe (credit cards) or Paypal
- 30 days return policy
How to measure?
- Measurements in cm and inches
- Measured flat on garment
- Shoulders measured from left to right shoulder seam
- Chest measured from left to right armpit
- Waist measured at narrowest point
- sleeves measured from shoulder seam to hem
- Length measured centre back from collar seam to hem