Join Our Team
- Responsible for driving new customer acquisition utilizing our social media channels, digital advertising platforms, our newsletter/CRM system and SEO.
- Plan and execute campaigns and product launches.
- Responsible for merchandising the site to exceed revenue objectives.
- Operate and optimize our webshop www.bergbergstore.com. Update front page, content and product imagery and product descriptions.
- Generate sales and Google Analytics reports and follow up key KPIs.
- Review on-site data to optimize the site and drive performance.
- Monitoring site performance and functionality, report bugs and errors and assess the need for further development.
- Serve as point of contact with our web development agency.
- Develop new business opportunities and partnerships to fuel growth and streamline operations.
An interest in menswear, and an understanding of the modern menswear customer will be an advantage.
Minimum of 2+ years of digital/e-commerce experience.
Knowledge of e-commerce platforms (Shopify a plus).
Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Business manager and Google Adwords.
Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
Analytical skills to generate innovative insights and communicate results effectively.
A general positive outlook.
Fulfilment and Customer Service Associate
Half time (50%), Stockholm.
We are looking for a motivated fulfilment and customer service associate. As we are considering outsourcing our fulfillment services to an external warehouse, this is a temporary position (up to 12 months).
You main objective will be to pack and ship incoming orders from our customers. You will also be the main point of contact for customer service requests concerning shipments and returns.
- Ship incoming orders according to set deadlines and the brand´s packaging instructions
- Be our main point of contact with our fulfilment partners DHL and FedEx
- Handle returns/exchanges
- Handle customer queries and provide excellent customer service in a timely manner through various available platforms
- Provide customers with a satisfactory resolution to any issues they may encounter during the order and delivery processes.
- Handle returns and make the return process as smooth as possible for our customers
- Be committed to meet KPIs and continuously improve quality standards of customer service.
Ecommerce stock control
- Ensure all stock received in is accurately counted, put away and uploaded to the stock management system in a timely and efficient manner.
- Control price and quantity of stock received, and resolve inaccuracies with manufacturer
- Responsibility for stocktakes and that correct stock levels are uploaded to the ecommerce stock management system
- An interest in menswear, and an understanding of the modern menswear customer will be an advantage
- Knowledge of e-commerce platforms will be a plus
- Excellent written English and Swedish
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Analytical skills to generate innovative insights and communicate results effectively
- A general positive outlook
This is a 50% position. The selected candidate and Berg&Berg will work out a weekly schedule that suits both parties.
Berg&Berg is a clothing and accessories brand based in Stockholm. The company was founded to create products based on classic style, but from a modern, Nordic point of view. We are a product oriented company – and work to always create clothing and accessories that represent great value for money. To be able to provide value for money we do not sell wholesale, and concentrate on our own channels, primarily our own webshop.
We strive to be an engaging, flexible and fun place to work. We believe in trusting our employees and avoid micromanaging. In addition to offering interesting tasks and projects we want to create a positive work environment with team lunches, lunch runs and other social events.
The selected candidate will be based in our offices in Lidingö, close to Stockholm and will report to managing director Mathias Berg.
Please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before November 16. Please contact Mathias Berg at email@example.com if you have any questions about the position.